Getting approved on Google News Listing increases your website ranking and site authority. Once you get approved, you will start getting free high-quality backlinks from sites linking to your content. We will take the responsibility of making your website adhere to the guidelines of the new publisher center.
We offer unlimited revisions until the site is approved
Benefits of being featured on Google news.
- Targeted Traffic
- Increase in Authority
- Massive traffic when you have something exclusive
- Quick Google search Indexing (Post are indexed in as little as 3 mins after publishing)
- Your website will start generating revenue
What do we need to get this done?
- create a new gmail account on which we`ll need credentials
- website access
- we will need to set up search console on the new gmail account for your website, among other things we`ll take care of.
Note: ecommerce, gambling, adult websites will not get approved. You need to have a blog in order to make this approved.
Google News Listing
If you’re like most small businesses, you probably rely on Google to drive traffic to your website In That Case. And if you have a blog or article that you think deserves more exposure on the web, getting a Google News listing is a great way to achieve it. However, getting a Google News listing isn’t as easy as simply entering your website address into the search bar. There are a few things you need to take into account before submitting your news article. In this blog post, we will outline the five things you need to consider when getting a Google News listing.
What is a Google Listing?
A Google News listing is a great way to reach a large audience with your content. When you submit your content to Google, it will appear in the “Google News” section of the search engine. A Google News listing can help you attract new readers, as well as promote your existing website traffic.
There are a few things you should keep in mind when submitting your content to Google for inclusion in the news section:
1. Make sure your article is high-quality. The more relevant and current your content, the higher it will rank in Google’s search results.
2. Make sure your article is well written and easy to understand. Engaging and entertaining articles are more likely to generate clicks and lead to longer-term engagement on your site.
3. Submit interesting and timely topics.
What are the benefits of having a News Listing?
1. Having a Google Listing can help you to increase your search engine visibility and ranking.
2. A News Listing can help you to attract new website visitors and customers.
3. A Google News Listing can help you to build trust and credibility with potential clients or buyers.
4. A Google News Listing can help you to gain exposure for your latest blog post, article, or news story.
How to get a Listing?
The first step in getting a Google News listing is to create a newsroom In Light Of. This can done by clicking on “Create Newsroom” in the left navigation panel of your account In That Case. Once you’ve created your newsroom, you’ll need to add content and categories.
To add content, go to “News & Publications” on the left navigation panel and select “Content.” From here, you’ll need to add articles or blog posts that meet Google’s guidelines for news content In That Case. To add a category, go to “Categories” and select the category that best represents the type of content you’re publishing.
Once you’ve added your articles and categories, it’s time to submit them to Google. To do this, go to “Publishing” on the left navigation panel and select “Submit Articles.” On the next page, provide information about your newsroom, including its name and URL In Light Of. You’ll also need to provide information about each article or blog post you submitted, including its title, author, date published, and thumbnail image.
Once your submission is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Google indicating that your articles are being processed. If everything goes according to plan, your articles should appear in the search results pages for relevant topics within a few weeks!
What to include in your News Listing bio?
1. What is your Google+ profile url?
2. What is the title of your blog post or article?
3. What are the main points you want to make about the article or post?
4. How much time have you spent writing this post/blog post?
5. Do you have any images or videos to accompany your content? If so, where can readers find them?
6. Are you a journalist or an expert on a certain topic? If so, include that information in your listing bio. Otherwise, state that you are a blogger and list some of your recent posts on the same topic.
Tips for promoting your Google Listing
1. Promote your Google News listing regularly In Light Of
2. Use keywords in your article headlines and in the body of your content In Light Of
3. Connect with other bloggers and experts to build a following
4. Monitor your Google News listing performance regularly to make adjustments as needed In That Case
5. Keep a positive attitude and be patient – success with Google News listings is a long-term goal